The App and supporting site is owned, operated, and maintained by:
1-4 Bridge St,
Bath, BA2 4AP
What information about me does SaySo collect and how is it used?
SaySo only collects personal information about you if you voluntarily choose to share it with SaySo. SaySo does not share, rent or sell information concerning SaySo’s users of its App or supporting site to third parties in ways other than disclosed in this privacy statement.
SaySo does not knowingly collect information from people under 18 years old.
If you choose to share any personal information with SaySo, SaySo may store it and use it for internal research and other SaySo marketing purposes, including notifying you of special promotions and other programs of interest. If the information is sent as part of an App evaluation, SaySo may also use the information to contact you about your comments. SaySo does not share, rent or sell your information to other companies in ways other than disclosed in this privacy statement.
Like most standard Website servers the Site uses log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. In addition, SaySo uses Analytics as a method of tracking App statistics and user behavior in the App.
You may decide to send SaySo personally identifying information in an e-mail message or communication. SaySo will use this information to identify you as a SaySo user and to respond to the electronic mail or communication. SaySo will only use the information obtained to resolve the issue identified in the communication. SaySo never sells e-mail addresses or contact details. You may change or request deletion of your personal information by contacting SaySo via https://www.facebook.com/saysopage
SaySo will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- SaySo has your consent;
- SaySo determines that it is required to do so by law; such as in response to a court order;
- SaySo finds that you are in breach of its terms and conditions or any of its policies or usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- It is necessary, in SaySo’s opinion, to do so to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of the Site, App or SaySo’s network;
- It is necessary, in SaySo’s opinion, to do so to protect the rights, property, or safety of SaySo or its employees, the users of its website(s), or the public.
- Information about you and your use of the App and Site may be aggregated with other information collected on the Site or otherwise used in ways that do not personally identify you or constitute personally identifiable information. This type of aggregated or statistical information may be used by us to improve the quality of the Site or for other purposes that we may deem appropriate.
What does SaySo do to protect the data I transmit to SaySo?
The Site uses industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of personal information. The Site is also registered with site identification authorities so that your browser can confirm SaySo’s identity before any personal information is sent. In addition, SaySo’s secure servers protect this information using advanced firewall technology.
Does SaySo offer opt-out or opt-in services?
Yes. If you choose to stop receiving communication from SaySo, please contact us at: https://www.facebook.com/saysopage
SaySo will not provide or share any mailing lists or other information about you to another company or service for promotional purposes.
What if information I have previously submitted has changed?
If you need to correct, amend or delete submitted information that is inaccurate please contact SaySo at https://www.facebook.com/saysopage#
While SaySo continues to work hard to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure, and SaySo cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to SaySo. Transmitting personal information is done at your own risk.